Erase Racism Now.....Welcome!

Hello, This is a blog dedicated to erasing racism from this society, while supporting our POTUS, Barack Hussein Obama.
Welcome to all and enjoy following my thought and efforts.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

POTUS Obama

                                   Written By Jueseppi B.


I apologize, I made a big misjudgment. For the past few months I have been of the single mindset that POTUS Obama was correct in his diplomatic approach to the RepubliCANTS/teabaggers. I see now the diplomatic approach is viewed by the RepubliCANTS/teabaggers as weak. POTUS Obama is viewed by the RepubliCANTS/teabaggers as a lame duck/one term President , and he well may be a lame duck/one term President if he does not get down and dirty with the RepubliCANTS/teabaggers.


I watched POTUS Obama's speech this afternoon, and it saddened me to my very core. A once proud man, filled with fire and passion and imagination about what to do for America, has been reduced to a shell of his former self. Twenty Four months of mental beating, criticizing, discrediting, blaming, slandering, second guessing, defending himself, and being disrespected can take it's toll on a man. I observed some asshole from the "Dear Lord" hate group saying how Obama needed to get some "Just for Men" cause he looked old.
Watching POTUS Obama today give his press conference, he looked old and defeated.


So, here's my suggestion to MY POTUS....time to get ghetto. Time to do it "The Chicago Way". Time to show "Speaker" Boehner just who the President Of The United States IS!!!
Some of "Speaker" Boehner's thoughts....
"We're not going to raise taxes. ... We're not going to have cap and trade (carbon-emission limits) on the House floor. Removing that uncertainty that exists today will do more to help America's employers than anything we do."


"I believe that the health care bill that was enacted by the current Congress will kill jobs in America, ruin the best health care system in the world and bankrupt our country," he said Wednesday at a Capitol Hill news conference. "That means that we have to do everything we can to try to repeal this bill and replace it with common-sense reforms that'll bring down the cost of health insurance."


Boehner also has called for extending tax cuts and reining in federal spending to be priorities. On spending, he's called for ending the practice of rolling many federal programs into comprehensive spending bills in favor of requiring specific votes agency by agency.
"Members shouldn't have to vote for big increases at the Commerce Department just because they support NASA," he said last month in a speech at the American Enterprise Institute. "Each department and agency should have to justify itself each year to the full House and Senate, and be judged on its own."

Mr. POTUS Obama, might I suggest you look Speaker Boehner straight in the eye and repeat after me....

"I, Barack Who's Sane Obama, are the President Of The United States, and as Speaker of The House, if you want one damn thing you desire to pass into law, or become viable legislation, you will do it MY way or NOTHING you want to accomplish will get done!!! I am The POTUS, NOT you. I have bent over backwards,
since my swearing in, to work with all members of Congress & The Senate. Instead of working with me, you asses have obstructed me at every turn, NO MORE!! From this moment on you either work as a full fledged government body, with common goals in mind that benefit ALL Americans, or I will obstruct this government and shut it down."
This is the ONLY way to be The POTUS that We The People Elected in 2008. Time to "play nice" is over. Time to be "bi-partisan" has passed. Time to "extend the olive branch" is gone......It Is Now Time To Kick Ass And Take Names.
You, Barack Who's Sane Obama ARE NOT Speaker Of The House Boehner's Stooge. YOU Barack Who's Sane Obama ARE THE POTUS!!!

•♥•Disagree Intelligently, Use Facts & Truth•♥• {RLTW}

No comments:

Post a Comment