Erase Racism Now.....Welcome!

Hello, This is a blog dedicated to erasing racism from this society, while supporting our POTUS, Barack Hussein Obama.
Welcome to all and enjoy following my thought and efforts.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

One Term POTUS.

Written By Jueseppi B.

Americans Are Stupid. I watched POTUS Obama's speech yesterday, concerning the Bush Tax Cuts.
Where every one else saw defeat and weakness, I saw disgust and him feeling a sense of hopelessness. I feel the same exact thing. Once you get past the name calling and the stupid Beck like opinions....lets get to the real issue. 


Millions of unemployed Americans were without coverage of unemployed benefits as of the December 31st deadline. The RepubliCANTS/teabaggers told POTUS Obama AND the world, that unless the Bush Tax Cuts were extended to the wealthy, (who do not need or deserve them) along with the Bush Tax Cuts being extended for the lower and middle class, They (the RepubliCANTS/teabaggers) would not approve the unemployment insurance benefits package. The 7 Democrats who defected their party affiliation and voted with the RepubliCANTS/teabaggers are a disgrace. 


What happened was this Humanitarian President knew, going in. that the millions of unemployed Americans would lose everything if he played politics with their survival. SO....what POTUS Obama did was work a compromise, giving the RepubliCANTS/teabaggers and their wealthy buddies, a two year extension on the tax cut they do not deserve, in order to secure 13 months of benefits for the unemployed Americans. 


His quote as told to ABC News.... "I'd rather be a really good one-term president than a mediocre two-term president,"


Quotes from his press conference on December 7th concerning his compromise......
"A long political fight that carried over into next year might have been good politics, but it would be a bad deal for the economy and it would be a bad deal for the American people.  And my responsibility as President is to do what’s right for the American people.  That’s a responsibility I intend to uphold as long as I am in this office."


" My number one priority is to do what’s right for the American people, for jobs, and for economic growth.  I’m focused on making sure that tens of millions of hardworking Americans are not seeing their paychecks shrink on January 1st just because the folks here in Washington are busy trying to score 
political points."


This is exactly why I voted for POTUS Obama, and exactly why I will vote for him again in Twentytwelve if he seeks the Presidency again. He cares about Americans, and about the out come of American struggles. I have personally heard and read of countless numbers of people talking about the good that Obama has done by getting 13 months of financial freedom for the unemployed.
I have also read and heard countless number of selfish, macho, egotistical maniacs from both genders, who wanted a long drawn out fight.


If I were POTUS Obama, I'd be a one term POTUS.
America is NOT ready for his compassion, diplomacy, common sense, decency, principals, great character, love for America & family, his critical thinking and his logic. America would rather have George Dubbya Bush lying to you and Dick Cheney stealing from you.


If I were POTUS Obama, I'd pack up my shit, my family, and all my accomplishments and walk, looking back over my shoulder saying....ya'll fix this shit.


"Disagree Intelligently, Use Facts & Truth,"

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with you! The sheep are being led astray by the single voice of racisim disguised as christain americanism... This country isn't ready for any truly intelligent president and certainly not 1 of color. It's almost embarrassing to say that I had war heroes in my family that died and sacrificed so that we may all have freedoms and rights. It seems to me their sacrifice was in vain as the only people with rights are the very wealthy, movie stars, hyped up phoney atheletes and reality tv morons. Karma is a bitch and it shall come back 2 fold on those that are suppressing those of us who want a better, equal world.

    ReplyDelete